The project is a service contract with the Ministry of Environment, Agriculture, Conservation and Consumer Protection of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia targeting the expansion of the Integrate Tablet software I+ for use in silvicultural training.
The project includes five tasks:
- Development of the Integrate+ Marteloskop-Trainings Software with extensions for silvicultural training;
- Description of Marteloscope exercises including evaluation functions;
- Support for the establishment of a third Marteloscope demonstration site close to Bonn;
- Organising 2 workshops for the discussion about the use of the Integrate+ Trainings Software and for the IT realisation of the software as well as links to other tools;
- Concept development for future work on integrated forest management and climate adaption (as preparation for proposal(s) to apply for external funding).