Registration for the EFI 2018 Annual Conference week is closed as of 14 September 2018.
Please note that your registration is binding and in the case of cancellation the registration fee or any other fee will not be reimbursed.
EFI Annual Conference week has two ticket types:
- for EFI Members (member organisations and Member Countries) and
- for non-members. (This includes accompanying persons)
1) Registration fees for EFI Members
Registration fee for EFI member organisations and Member Countries is 170 Euros
This package fee includes:
- EFI 2018 Annual Conference decision-making session on Wednesday 26 September 2018 (for the representatives of EFI member organisations and Member Countries only) and members' dialogue session
- Gala dinner on Wednesday 26 September
- Seminar "Forests: Interconnecting Sustainable Development Goals to Action" on Thursday 27 September
One-day fee for participating ONLY the Seminar: "Forests: Interconnecting Sustainable Development Goals to Action" on Thursday 27 September is 50 Euros
2) Registration fees for non-members (incl. accompanying persons)
- One-day fee for participating the Seminar: "Forests: Interconnecting Sustainable Development Goals to Action" on Thursday 27 September is 100 Euros
- Gala dinner on Wednesday 26 September is 75 Euros
Fee for participating in the field trips
- Post Conference Tour on Montes Forest on Friday-Saturday 28-29 September 2018 is 50 Euros.
- Asinara National Park on Friday 28 September 2018 is 50 Euros (This trip is fully booked)
After selecting your participation in the online-registration form, you will be guided to the payment site. Registration fees to the EFI 2018 Annual Conference and the Seminar need to be paid by credit card. In case of non-payment, your registration can not be considered valid. For questions on the payment procedure, please contact conference organisers at email@example.com.