This edition of the YLP will be held in Barcelona in October 2023
The Young Leadership Programme is designed for young professionals with leadership potential in the research and development, governance, communication, administration or business side of the forest sector, or a related area.
EFI intends to select up to 20 young professionals (approximately between 25-35 years old) coming from the Mediterranean and working in academia (e.g. PhD students), policy (e.g. civil servants) and practice (forestry or related topics).
Applicants are asked to provide:
- A motivation letter describing your professional interest in natural and cultural heritage or land abandonment, why you wish to apply to the Young Leadership Programme and how it will help you develop in your career.
- A CV.
- A supporting letter from your employer or other referee, highlighting your leadership potential.
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 April 2023.
Applicants to the Young Leadership Programme – Mediterranean edition must have:
- Proficiency in English to allow full participation in course discussions.
- A CV that demonstrates professional experience and leadership potential.
- Affiliation with an institution (in the Mediterranean region) interested in or working on Mediterranean forests.