Practical Info, AC 2020
In a nutshell AC2020!
What: 2020 EFI Annual Conference
When: 13 October 2020
Where: on Zoom platform
Whom: representatives of EFI member organisations and Member Countries only
Attendance is free of charge
Register here by 2 October.
Before the webinar
New Zoom user? Installing Zoom onto your device.
- On the day prior to the webinar, you can expect to receive a link via email.
Simply click on the link which direct you how to install the Zoom Client for Meeting application and then take you directly to the meeting via the Zoom app.
• If installing on a PC, you will need to accept cookies and save the Zoom Client for Meeting application
installer onto your computer. Follow the on-screen installation instructions and, once the file has
been downloaded onto your computer, select the .exe file to open the downloaded application.
• If using a Mac, follow the same instructions and, once the Zoom Client for Meeting application is
installed, you should be taken directly to the meeting.
• If using a smartphone, select the ‘Download from Appstore’ link and follow the instructions
to install Zoom Cloud Meetings onto your device.
- After the application is installed, join the webinar with meeting id or just click the invitation link again.
If you cannot download or run the Zoom application, you can join the webinar from your browser.
Please sign/log in to the webinar with your full name and organization.
During the webinar
Participation during the webinar
- The host or presenter’s screen will show during the webinar.
- As an attendee your microphone is on mute and your camera is off.
- Questions during the webinar can be asked via Q&A function.