Practical Info, AC 2020
In a nutshell AC2020!
What: 2020 EFI Annual Conference
When: 13 October 2020
Where: on Zoom platform
Whom: representatives of EFI member organisations and Member Countries only
Attendance is free of charge
Registration is now closed.
Before the webinar
New Zoom user? Installing Zoom onto your device.
- On the day prior to the webinar, you can expect to receive a link via email.
Simply click on the link which direct you how to install the Zoom Client for Meeting application and then take you directly to the meeting via the Zoom app.
• If installing on a PC, you will need to accept cookies and save the Zoom Client for Meeting application
installer onto your computer. Follow the on-screen installation instructions and, once the file has
been downloaded onto your computer, select the .exe file to open the downloaded application.
• If using a Mac, follow the same instructions and, once the Zoom Client for Meeting application is
installed, you should be taken directly to the meeting.
• If using a smartphone, select the ‘Download from Appstore’ link and follow the instructions
to install Zoom Cloud Meetings onto your device.
- After the application is installed, join the webinar with meeting id or just click the invitation link again.
If you cannot download or run the Zoom application, you can join the webinar from your browser.
Please sign/log in to the webinar with your full name and organization. Please allow yourself plenty time to sign/log in prior the start of the conference.
During the webinar
Participation during the webinar
- The host or presenter’s screen will show during the webinar.
- As an attendee your microphone is on mute and your camera is off.
- Questions during the webinar can be asked via Q&A function.
Here's step by step voting instructions (pdf)
- You will receive an automatic email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org on 12 October by 22:00 CEST at the latest. If you haven't received the email by 13 October by 7:00 CEST, please first check your junk email or clutter inbox. If you are still unable to find the email, contact email@example.com
- Click the link under “To vote, visit:” and in the log-in page, sign in with your individual Access Key and Password and “Authenticate”.
- Make your choice for the first vote (accepting the Agenda) and click “verify your selection”.
- You will be asked to review your choice and then approve it by clicking “Submit ballot”.
If you want to edit your choice, click “Edit ballot”. Once you click “Submit ballot”, your choice cannot be edited again.
- You can proceed to the next vote by pressing “Next Vote”.
- After clicking “next vote”, you will see a list of voting items where you have not yet submitted your vote. Do not close this page before the decision-making session has closed! If you accidentally close this page, you can access it again via the static link (https://electionbuddy.com/m/zFG5BuE).
If you use the static link, you may see voting items where you have already submitted your vote (e.g. vote on the Agenda). If you click such an item, you will see a page stating: “You have already voted”. Go back to https://electionbuddy.com/m/zFG5BuE and select another voting item that is still open.