YLP Mediterranean 2020
This edition of the YLP will be held online in July 2021
The Young Leadership Programme is designed for emerging leaders from the research, education, NGOs, governance or business side of the forest sector or a related area (e.g. natural resources management, environmental policy, climate change, energy, bioeconomy), who are working in or with the Mediterranean countries.
We welcome applications from young professionals with a few years of work experience, both from Mediterranean countries as well as other countries working with Mediterranean countries. The age range is approximately 25-35 years. We aim to have a mix of participants from both research (e.g. PhD students), policy (e.g. young civil servants from Ministries) and practice (young professionals). Up to 20 participants will be selected.
Applicants are asked to provide:
- A motivation letter describing your professional interests, why you wish to apply to the Young Leadership Programme and how it will help you develop in your career
- A CV
- A supporting letter from your employer, highlighting your leadership potential
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com by 23 March 2020.
Applicants to the Young Leadership Programme – Mediterranean edition must have:
- Proficiency in English to allow full participation in course discussions
- A CV that demonstrates professional experience and leadership potential
- Affiliation with an institution (in Mediterranean region and beyond) interested in or working on Mediterranean forests and/or resilient cities.