The EFIMED network includes forest researchers, practitioners, policy makers and entrepreneurs from across the Mediterranean who wish to connect, collaborate, and exchange knowledge. Coordination of the network is a core element of EFIMED’s mission to strengthen the bridge between science, policy, and practice in Mediterranean forestry.
Together, members of the EFIMED network can contribute to improved resilience in the Mediterranean basin. The network comprises a diverse range of research and training institutions, forest management organisations, SMEs and public and private administration from across Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East, and counts on support and interest from forest-related organisations around the world.
The EFIMED network is open to any individual or organisation with an interest in the activities of EFIMED. Membership to the EFIMED Network offers numerous benefits, including:
- MedForest network platform to share your work with a broad audience vested in Mediterranean forest issues
- Regular newsletter updates with latest research and innovations in Mediterranean forestry
- Announcements for open calls and training
- Opportunities to participate in EFIMED and network events, including:
- Biennial Mediterranean Forest Week, one of the main forums for forest-related knowledge exchange in the region
- EFIMED Scientific Seminars
- EFI Annual Conference, a hub for international forest research (only open to EFI associate and affiliate member organisations
Contact efimed (at) efi.int for any questions or information relating to the Mediterranean network.
Subscribe to the Mediterranean edition of EFI Network News to receive all the latest updates from the EFIMED network.